Heart Warming Quotes
- Heart Warming was a gospel record label started by Bob Benson and his father, John T. Benson Jr. Heart Warming and their chief rival Canaan Records (owned by Word Records) were arguably the two biggest and best gospel labels in their time.
- Eliciting tenderness and sympathy
- Mention or refer to (someone or something) to provide evidence or authority for a statement, argument, or opinion
- Repeat or copy out (a group of words from a text or speech), typically with an indication that one is not the original author or speaker
- Repeat a passage from (a work or author) or statement by (someone)
- (quote) repeat a passage from; “He quoted the Bible to her”
- (quote) name the price of; “quote prices for cars”
- (quote) quotation mark: a punctuation mark used to attribute the enclosed text to someone else
heart warming quotes – Mothers and
I’ve never felt anything like it in my life, it’s an amazing love.
—Gwynneth Paltrow, on her daughter Apple
What do girls do who haven’t any mothers to help them through their troubles?
—Louisa May Alcott
Mother is food; she is love; she is warmth; she is earth. To be loved by her means to be alive, to be rooted, to be at home.
Holiday Spirit (Explored!)
memories are the treasures that we keep locked deep within the storehouse of our souls, to keep our hearts warm when we are lonely…
heart warming quotes